One June 24, Feast of the Sacred Heart, the U.S. Supreme Court has overturned with a 6-3 decision Roe v. Wade, the murderous ruling that introduced abortion in the USA.
Justice Samuel Alito wrote the majority opinion. The Mississippi case known as Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization was the occasion for it. Since 1973, Roe has “allowed” abortion during the first two trimesters of pregnancy.
As a result of this decision, almost half of the U.S. states are expected to outlaw or severely restrict abortion. Missouri became the first state to end abortion moments after the Supreme Court’s decision.
The Department of Homeland Security has been communicating for days with Catholic Churches and pregnancy centres, telling them to be prepared for a “Night of Rage” by criminal pro-abortion groups who have pledged “extreme violence.”
Parishes all over the USA have elaborated security plans
Read more at https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/us-supreme-court-ends-constitutional-right-to-abortion-3097733
- Brochures for the Family (PY 15-16)
- Family Life Education Department
- Family Social Issues
- From the Director's Desk
- Kuttumbik Jivitak Series
- Parish Family Service Cells
- Pastoral Counselling Services
- Pastoral Letter 2015-16
- Pastoral Letter 2016-17
- Pastoral Letter 2022-23
- Pastoral Year 2015-16 FAMILY, BECOME WHAT YOU ARE
- Pastoral Year 2017-18
- Pastoral Year 2021-22
- Pro Life Department
- Proceedings of the XIV Ordinary Synod on the Family
- Responsible Parenthood Department
- X World Meeting of Families
- XIV ORDINARY SYNOD OF BISHOPS ON FAMILY