This year being dedicated to the Family with the theme, “Family, Become what you are”, the DFSC has decided to celebrate the Pastoral year 2015-16, in the form of lesson plans prepared by the Diocese of Philadelphia as a part of the preparatory process for the World Meeting of Families in September 2015, in schools and Higher Secondary Schools in Goa.
The lesson plans are well prepared and simple to deliver. The main aim of the lesson plans is to communicate to children that Love is the mission of each and every human being and we have to communicate the same to every other we meet to set in place a world order as per the plan of God.
There are 2 books for the same the details of which are in the letter of Fr. Kenneth Teles, the Director, DFSC, and is self explanatory. It is hoped that the schools will take up the same to impart the knowledge of God’s love to the students.
- Brochures for the Family (PY 15-16)
- Family Life Education Department
- Family Social Issues
- From the Director's Desk
- Kuttumbik Jivitak Series
- Parish Family Service Cells
- Pastoral Counselling Services
- Pastoral Letter 2015-16
- Pastoral Letter 2016-17
- Pastoral Letter 2022-23
- Pastoral Year 2015-16 FAMILY, BECOME WHAT YOU ARE
- Pastoral Year 2017-18
- Pastoral Year 2021-22
- Pro Life Department
- Proceedings of the XIV Ordinary Synod on the Family
- Responsible Parenthood Department
- X World Meeting of Families
- XIV ORDINARY SYNOD OF BISHOPS ON FAMILY